Polygon WETH - MATIC Swap

Hi, I have made a swap from weth to matic; The transaction was successful but nothing changed and I continue to see the same amounts of both tokens. If I now want to do a new swap, I get an error message (unkown error)

@adelatorre To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Version 5.37

2. 0x4F5717b0F1F9024d578337d18e1B77A627471fC7

1. 0xaaa97d4abfdaae11afcf516b48b5bbe511d206cb3f4f1d1b7fc7de835238586e

Transaction hash:

1. I swapped WETH (polygon) to MATIC, its supposed that after transaction I would get 0 (zero) WETH and more MATIC, right?

2. When I try to swap again, I get the image below error.

thanks in advance

@adelatorre you didn’t input amount of WETH you want to swap. Read how to use swap function here: How to Trade with the Built-In DEX (Swap Option)

2 Likes

i selected 100% of weth for swapping… let me check it again, and I will return to you.

Hi Alan, It worked out… I cant explain what was wrong the first time.

thank you very much for your support.

Regards

@adelatorre Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!