possible bug in bep20

today i was trying to do pancakeswap ifo and turn must of my bnb to bnb-cake and had less than 0.18bnb in my wallet when i was trying to approv lp and put it in ido it keep geting pending and then faild. when i was trying to check txn bscscan.com was saying there isn’t so first i though this is pancakeswap problem but after 20 faild txn i import my recovery code to safepal and metamask and everything was there except bep20 tokens.
after 1 hour i send bnb bep20 to my trustwallet and then boom everything back to normal and when i check safepal & metamask my bep20 tokens was there too.
**i was trying to take shot from my faild txns but they disapear from history and just one faild and one painding was there **

Hi @Shirdal,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (select Smart Chain, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

A post was split to a new topic: My TX says still pending in the trustwallet app but I check bsscan and doesn’t appear

Cara tire seu dinheiro dai vai arriscar e desinstale esse app não é seguro e nem confiável