Prince floki decimals and price increase problem

When I paste my Prince floki contract address decimals become 4 and I can’t change that, how ever, prince floki has more decimals and it has increased a lot in price since I have bought but I losing money, is there anything related between these two, is that possible that because of any sort of problems related to decimals or any other thing my TW shows wrong money balance?

Hello @imili you have to delete the custom token you have added and add again with correct info.

To delete, just swipe the added custom token to the left… you’ll see delete button.

Hello, @Alan47 I have done that but nothing changes again everything is the same, and still cant change decimals. What should I do?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet Princefloki balance

Hi,

To allow the team to assist you faster, pls provide them screenshot of your wallet version, copy of harsh contract copy and pasted here, and screenshot of wallet.

Thnx
Ali

@imili There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.