Problem in creating a new wallet - iOS

Hello,

I tried to follow your guide but the app on ios doesnt allow me to follow it. It skipps step 3 and therefore i am not able/allowed to chose a 12 word password. I get sent to the same screens no matter if i press „create a new wallet“ or „i already have a wallet“ which means i cant create a new one. Please also refer to the 3 screens i attached which i get passed through after clicking „create a new wallet“.

Please help & Best Regards

7 Likes

Hello @DK_92 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version

2. Where did you download the App from? Share link here please.

1 Like

Hi,

1. Version 7.9

2. Downloaded it per link on trust wallet homepage, via Appstore ( sorry cant add a link to the post)

Best Regards

4 Likes

@DK_92 can you confirm you downloaded from this site: https://trustwallet.com/

Also, share us a Video showing whole process and upload to Google drive or any other video sharing platform and share public links here.

2 Likes

Yes i can confirm that i downloaded it from that side

Well, i clicked „create new wallet“ and than i got the three screen one after the other from above

1 Like

I am having the same issue, when I try to create a new wallet I go to the same import screen as DK_92.

Hi @estk @DK_92

Please be informed that the devs will release a fix for this ASAP. I’ll let you know once it is released. Thank you for your patience~ :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I have absolutely the same problem. When I try to create new wallet, I get import screen

1 Like

Hello @DK_92 @estk new update has been released. Go to AppStore and update, if problem persists let us know. Sorry for inconvenience we’ve caused.

مرحبا هل يمكنك مساعدتي؟
انا عملت حصه و بعد 9 ايام عملت إلغاء للحصه ولاكن لم ترجع اموالي ماذا افعل

Hallo siang …mau tanyak semoga bisa di bantu saya ada kesalahan pengiriman coin shiba inu seharusnya saya kirim ke BEP20 Tapi saya tidak tau kalau di walket itu ERC20 sehingga coin shiba saya tidak masuk" mohon di kembalikan ke trust wallet saja

My trust wallet is lost. And I don’t have its recovery key now what to do. My money is in this vault

Hello @Arsh123,
Unfortunately, the only way to recover your wallet is through recovery phrase or private key if you did backup. If not then it is lost.
Read more: Lost Recovery Phrase or Private Key