Problem sending coins to wrong address from trust wallet

Dear experts,
Please help me to solve this problem :pray:t2:, I sent coins to wrong address from my trust wallet. In 6 December 2021, I sent my BSC-Peg Thunder Tokens to wrong address. I still didn’t take back them. Please help me to get my tokens back.

Kind regards,

6 Likes

@Halime_963 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@Halime_963 You sent your tokens here 0x3748c25b591026b74f1ea88737556920153b0b29
Is this address from your Trust wallet?

This address is not from my trust wallet. It is my Gate.io TT address (Thunder Tokens). However, it has a small typo in it.

@Halime_963 Unfortunately Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.
If you have sent to the wrong address, there’s nothing we can do.

Hi Jenny,

I sent Bitcoin to the wrong binance address.
Is there aby chence to resend It to the proper address or back to my Trust Wallet?

@Tirren Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

Yesterday I sent BTC from binance on my Trust Wallet and today I copied sender address and pasted it as the reciver. BTC will be send on my binance account or not?

@Tirren To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Trust Wallet address

Address where I send:

bc1qm34lsc65zpw79lxes69zkqmk6ee3ewf0j77s3h

Transaction hash/link

ec50d824d2ec111f39c18bff116dcfc8726ef13e9bd906b357e1a7c42b9ee0d5

Hello @Tirren your BTC transferred successfully to your destination address ( bc1qm34lsc65zpw79lxes69zkqmk6ee3ewf0j77s3h). You have to Contact the receiver and provide them the transaction hash you sent above to confirm.

Salam
Harksi bardasht eshtbah dare mn mitonm arzsh ro bazyabi konm
tel pyam bdid
Polo0142
یه ات اضافه کنید

2 Likes