Problem smart chain to safemoon

Hello
I have recently purchased Safemoon 3 April 2021 following the various instructions on how to do this via YouTube videos. Via pancake swap, I sent from BNB to Safemoon but the funds do not seem to have transferred to Safemoon. Safemoon has appeared in my wallet though so that’s not the issue that others have experienced where they cannot see it at all. Looks like it is still sitting in a smart contract call?? Can you please guide me in the next steps to convey it to Safemoon as I am new to Trust Wallet. I have emailed Trust Wallet twice now but none of the responses have been right or helped.

THIS IS WHAT THE WALLET IS SHOWING
SMART CHAIN 4.39266 $2835.57
SAFEMOON 4.11744 $0.00

PLEASE HELP AS FINDING THIS REALLY FRUSTRATING AND I HAVE SEEN OTHER USERS ASKING THE SAME THING ON COMMUNITY TRUST WALLET BUT NO ONE HAS ADDRESSED/ANSWERED THE QUERY.

Did you figure it out? I’m having the same issue and can’t figure out why it’s not showing up.

Unfortunately not and its very frustrating.
We were advised to log out and in again to Trust Wallet and try uninstalling and reinstall the app but nothing has resolved the problem. Wallet remains the same. So if anyone out there has the answer would be grateful for your advice.