Problem swapping BNB TO SMART CHAIN

Hi,

I tried to swap BNB to bnb smart chain on trust wallet. The bnb disappeared. I have no bnb, no smart chain, and no CONTRACT HASH? And now I have no one to contact? Any help?

15 Likes

I just did a swap of BNB to smart chain and the funds have not appeared in the account please help urgently

8 Likes

Same here. I can’t figure out how to view transaction history on android app.

The good news is that after about 2 hours my BNB came back.

The support articles mention “gas fees” but there I also can’t seen to find a way to increase my gas on BNB to Smart Chain swaps.

I’m going to try mine again and if that doesn’t work I’ll switch to another wallet.

5 Likes

same with i have swap BNB to Smart Chain but in BNB and Smart Chain no Coin

6 Likes

Might be a system error as there are a few of us now with the same issue.
Please fix this ASAP

3 Likes

I have this same issues too! BNB to Smart Chain swap missing. What’s going on! Mine been over 2 hours. I’m still waiting.

4 Likes

Mine came back after over an hour! I thought it tooj fees but it actually increased in value by £2 - i just want to swap it it’s all vert frustrating and will be using a different wallet if it’s not fixed soon

2 Likes

No they definitely took a fee actually (I’m a newbie)!

Has anyone tried a second time?

My coin came back to bnb instead of smartchain less the fees for the dex swap. So I am out the fees

1 Like

Ok, so…90 minutes later the original amount of BNB reappeared in my trust wallet like nothing has happened.

It was not converted to smart chain. But I didn’t lose the money.

1 Like

Hi Guys

I have been trying to buy some tokens using BNB but it keeps showing me that I have insufficient funds to make a purchase since yesterday

Please assist

1 Like

I had this same problem earlier today. I swapped bnb for smart chain and both disappeared. About 3 hours later it magically reappeared. I had to repeat the swapping process all over again. This time it worked fine.

I had the same… But I did pay the network fee… I did this twice now.
I click on my BNB, select More, Swap to Smart chain. I have to manually substract the network fee for some stupid reason xD But okay, I do that, i swap. and bam. 0 money, 0 coins. everything is gone for several hours. Then after a few hours I have my BNB back, without the network fee.
So I paid 2 network fees for nothing :confused:

4 Likes

what are you doing support?? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just had the same issue, give me back my fee! They did nothing and should not have taking anything

3 Likes

CANNOT SWAP BNB TO SMARTCHAIN. HELP! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?? SAYS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS… I’VE TRIED, RETRIED, REFRESHED, UPDATED, RESTARTED PHONE. HELP PLEASE! I don’t know what else to do.

2 Likes

Mine too! I just swap for twice now. less bnb fees but still my bnb hasn’t swap to bnb smart chain. what is happening!!

1 Like

What’s happening ? I’m tried twice to swap BNB to Smartchain and it does nothing ? first it goes i see nothing then after 20mins it reappears in same position has before the swap… Can someone helpp ?

1 Like

I tried twice to swap BNB to SmartCoin, it sent me my money back the fees still went through. I tried this twice but to no avail. Another fee.

Im not sure what to do at this point.

2 Likes

I want my fees back if its going to legitimately do nothing! Hopefully support can get this issue fixed :expressionless:

6 Likes