I have a transaction that took 4 days, and it is an amount of $2 transferred with a reduced commission, and that will delay the transaction or delay the arrival of the amount, but it took a very long time. Is there a limit to the number of days it takes? And I have to split the transaction if it is required by the support in order to find a solution or to cancel the transfer + I deleted my wallet and retrieved it and the transaction disappeared and I thought it was completed but it is waiting in secret .
Hello @slomm828272 ,
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
I too have problems with recent transactions pending.
App version 7.17.5
I PAY double the gas fee and nothing.
Hello @demonite12 you can check your wallet here
Other than that , you can reimport your wallet try again and give us a feedback
This is my transaction number. I have not received conversion . What can be done? 0BA426DB1FFFC6AAB499047921485E5DA5C72CC26B5728A9ED1131B40CA99A99
Hello @Jamesfrowe what is your problem , what’s wrong with your Trust Wallet , transaction number from where to where !!! the blockchain etc etc give us more details .
Thank you that worked. Now I do not see the previous pending transactions though so I don’t know when will they go through if at all.
Also all my connected apps got removed when removing the wallet, not ideal as I have to reconnect already connected apps from the other side which is a pain.