Problem with my account

Please I transfered my Ethereum from my maximine app to trust wallet but I can’t find it inside my wallet please help me out

@EmmyA To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I need ulgent help from trust wallet I can’t find my TRON TRX on my wallet anymore

@Reinhard0 provide details asked on this thread please: I can’t find my TRON anymore on my wallet - #6 by Alan47

Hi, I need some help here me to.
One person has guided me to open an ETH wallet in Trust Wallet. the values seem to be there. But I do not have control over my own wallet. I see that transfer (mostly sending) is performed out of this wallet. When I ask her who guided me to Trust Wallet about what is happening and that I can not do anything here, she says that I have to pay 12 thousand usd to activate the wallet. I understand nothing. Do you have the opportunity to help me?
Regard.
V.Özdemir

@OzdemirV You seem to have a watch only address.
A watch only wallet means you imported wallet address instead of wallet recovery phrase.
In your case, you seem to be in contacts with a scammer who is trying to make you pay for a wallet that isn’t yours.

1 Like

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for your reply.
It occurred to me that it was something like that yes.
The money they cheated from me is gone now, isn’t it? We can not get hold of that money, can we? There was talk of 21,050 usd being used to buy through crypto com in BTC.
How can we stop them? I have taken screenshots from each step. We have theys wallet address, can it help?
Is there any possibility that one can find them? The address they operate from? Location?
And which public should be notified of such? Do we have any opportunity to stop them at least, before they do more harm to others?
Do you have the opportunity to help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Veli Özdemir / Moss-Norway

@OzdemirV nothing can be done. There’s no way to catch them also. Just stop communicating with them.

Are you saying I can’t access my missing fund any more? Please help me I need help from trust wallet directly

You can’t, scammers tricked you to deposit money to the wallet that you don’t have access to. Take this as lesson and move on.

Hey Alan47,
Thanks for the response. I have taken screenshuts of all the steps I took. Can that not help them as evidence for the Trust Wallet? I have plans to go out to all sorts of social media and try to stop them.
If you can stop / freeze theys account / transfer with you that they believe they have in my name, that would be part of the solution. I think they are trading gas in violation of the current boycott of the war in Ukraine.
Sincerely ask for your support here.
Regards.
Veli Özdemir
Trust Wallet

@OzdemirV unfortunately, nothing we can do. Trust wallet is decentralized non-custodial wallet. We don’t have access to users wallets. We can’t limit or freeze any wallet.

Ok Alan47.
Goodbye to my dreams and many others than.
I hope not they use my name on some questionable or illegal operations.
Thanks. :fu: