Problem with transactions and restauration

Please, I can’t wedraw my 3100 twt token,they are asking for bnb network fee, please how can I wedraw it

Yes, I think you will need some bnb to pay the network fee for withdrawal

There is always the option to swap it to BNB in the wallet

2 Likes

Hi @Jerrybliss,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
1 Like

Hi @Jerrybliss

The Network Fee, also called the ‘miners’ fee or simply Gas is a transaction fee that is charged to users when performing Blockchain transactions. The fee is collected to reward miners for maintaining the underlying Blockchain network. You need to pay the network fee to ensure your coin transfers arrive in a timely manner.

TWT BEP2 on the Binance chain blockchain and the transaction fee is BNB.

Read more here: Sending Cryptocurrencies

2 Likes

That invariably means all new trusty should be careful with their password (not to misplace or forget it)

1 Like

How, please show me,I need to cashout my $150 in my trustwallet account

Yes sir, I need BNB to cashout my $160 ín my trustwallet account.

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/cashing-out-your-crypto/1358
1 Like

My friend transferred bitcoin from trust wallet to blockchain wallet he was debited but didn’t receive the bitcoin to the blockchain wallet besides is more than 48hrs now . The wallet address is quite correct but we dont know what next to do

Hi @Luise,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
2 Likes

This is the sender’s wallet address:bc1qhwdfg4a5t79vevk9j87x93syn2fsy9uty0nx3k

Receiver’s address:394ywRLozb4jfgE19rWQ5kCtHQ4Qqxk9h8

1 Like

Thank you for providing the requested information.

Upon checking the blockchain explorer for BTC, it looks like your friend has successfully sent the BTC to the receiver’s address. For your reference, please check: Transaction: a5d27856de54bf48ac51687765a013f5b137f35290c674b32b857b24d853dda1 | Blockchain.com

Also, the receiver has spent the BTC already. Thus, the final amount right now is 0. Please tell your friend that everything is transparent in the blockchain network. Kindly check: Address: 394ywRLozb4jfgE19rWQ5kCtHQ4Qqxk9h8

2 Likes