Problem with TrustWallet and Wallet Connet

Hi,

I wanted to give a try and use TrustWallet in some DeFi sites and I have the following 2 issues

1. I initiate a transaction in a DeFi website but I don’t receive the pop up on the Trust Wallet to approve the transaction, is this a know issue? Sometimes I keep trying and at some point I receive the popup message to approve it, is there anything I can do?

2. is there a way to change the transaction fees? Like an example in Metamask there is an option to set a custom fee, is this possible at TrustWallet?

Thank you for your help

7 Likes

Hello @miguelm,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
  4. URL of the website that you are interacting with
4 Likes

Bonjour chers leaders comment vous allez ?
Je n’arrive pas a faire un transfert de bitcoin de mon trust wallet à un autre. Vraiment je ne comprend pas.

4 Likes

Hi @Bio1015,

Let’s talk in English, please.

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
4 Likes

is anyone having this problem with the missing pop-up in transactions when you use wallet connect?

Hello @miguelm,

Can you elaborate further on the issue that you encountered? Also, please provide us the following information:

2. Link of the DApp you are interacting with
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
1 Like

I joined this forum today and am trying to post a question but I dont see how. Am not allowed, it seems?

Anyway, I do have an important issue: The prices shown by my Trust Wallet App are not current, they seem hours behind the prices shown in all other exchanges. Why is this happening?

Hi @gsoler1999,

The prices get updated on an average of 5-10 minutes (depending on the provider). For further information, please read :arrow_down:

1 Like