Problem with unstake near coin

Hello
Please I tried everything but still can’t unstake near coin after I start stake 4 months ago
Wallet support never answer , more then 6 tickets
The unstake button not available

1 Like

I have the same problem with my stacking and no one responds to trust wallet support

" I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I’ve encountered while staking my NEAR tokens. On September 2, 2023, I staked 47 NEAR (Txn Hash: 9DPuRQ6CvxkV71cekotkdTyJaKaMnHvUDZQZq81SqEx), but I am unable to access these tokens since the transaction.

I attempted to stake a small additional amount to see if it would unlock the situation, but to no avail. The staking transaction does not seem to be reflected in my wallet.

Here are the pertinent details:

• Transaction Hash: 9DPuRQ6CvxkV71cekotkdTyJaKaMnHvUDZQZq81SqEx
  • Staking Amount: 47 NEAR
  • Transaction Date: September 2, 2023
  • Public Wallet Address: 5c33c6218d47e00eff229f60da78d0897e1ee9665312550b8afd5f9c7bc6957d2
  • Block Height: 100,245,080
  • NEAR Price at the time of transaction: $1.13

I have been trying to resolve this issue for months now to no avail. Could you please assist me in regaining access to my NEAR tokens or provide information on how to resolve this issue?"

@Alexandredupas85 Please check that you have sent the correct address and transaction hash.

Update the application to the latest and try. It’s finally fixed and you can pick up coins from staking!