Problem with walletcennect

Hello, i’m using TrustWallet 2.12 on Android
When using app.kava.io on smartphone all work fine
Hwoever when I go there with browser on my desktop PC, when i use WalletConnect after TrustWallet app scans the proposed qrcode i get popup Error/Inavlid wallet Connect URI…

Please help

here with browser on my desktop PC, when i use WalletConnect after TrustWallet app scans the proposed qrcode i get popup Error/Inavlid wallet Connect URI… Please help.
I don’t know what I can I have same problem every time
OK

@Kashibosal To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

I have same problem. Just installed trust wallet and funded it. Connects to trader Joe via wallet connect. But when I try to make a transaction it sends me back to trust wallet to confirm where I get the " Invalid wallet connect uri" message. Please help.

@Vullkem116 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Usually, such issues with WalletConnect should be addressed to that specific dapp where issue is present, not Trust Wallet team.
Just try to connect with WalletConnect to any other dapp both from desktop and mobile using Trust and then you can deduct that the issue is on the app.kava side

hi - i also have a similar issue.

i was trying to connect to a website. I used the WC QR code and tried connect from my trust wallet. Then i have gotten the error → “Invalid wallet connect uri”

i tried to attach the snapshot but i am unable to. its version 4.10

Hello @yudant
I responded to you on another thread, please avoid duplicating posts.

Hi jenny. It is not a duplicate post.

This is a separate issue.

I am unable to attach snapshots here. What info do you require