Processing transaction more than 9 hours

I bought bnb trough moonpay to my trust wallet 9 hours ago (a bit more than 500 dollars) and bought 5 hours ago more 62 dollars.
The 62 dollars just went through but the 500 dollars still processing transaction. Verified but taking too many hours processing transaction.
Can somebody help me out? Thanks in advance.

Smart Chain (BNB) purchase has been momentarily paused by our crypto providers.
The increased demand of BNB has caused some pending orders.
Once these pending orders are handled, BNB purchases will be re-opened.
Please try again at a later time.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply buddy. I’m still waiting for my transaction done at 11am. Hopefully will get it soon

No idea if you are going to be that lucky. But I hope you will have better luck than me. I am still waiting sine 9 AM and its 8.30 PM.

1 Like

Do you think we will lose that money? Or there’s a chance we will get it?

1 Like

I mean we will get it, but it might take double the time that we have waited.

Saya juga mengalami hal yang sama, saya mengirim dari indodax ke truswallet 6 jam yang lalu, sampai sekarang belum juga terkirim di truswallet, padahal laporan sudah terkirim baik dari indodax maupun di truswallet sukses terkirim tapi coin BNB saya belum kunjung kelihatan. Apakah coin saya benar benar hilang?

Still waiting for my 500 dollars. Annoying cause cripto I want to buy is going up.

Ive brought spacemoon through pancake swap yesterday at 8:45 and im still waiting for the funds to come into my account. The money has been removed, however the cryto isnt showing on my list at all. I checked the transaction and it says confirmed and that has been a success however i didnt receive my smart contract crypto into my account like every other time. Im new to this to idk what to do

did you receive it? and how long did it take?
i am also waiting for my crypto’s

Hello @Kooijr To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x8A499051bc47530e75A346487e0e9c976d3139B4

0xaf2a97be343b43e73eeb6c7e27fc16e798acb6f6cde11fd8197c0ae8508b5eab

Send xrp from binance to tw

Missing 510,782186 xrp

I utilized the Polygon Bridge connected through the Trust Wallet to exchange MATIC based Tether to Eth. Polygon MATIC still shows the tokens in my wallet but has a pending transaction. It’s been two hours and nothing has gone through. Scans on the polygon network and ether network don’t show transaction actually went through. We reimported the wallet in Trust wallet and connected same wallet to the MATIC network and the network still shows the coins but the Trust wallet does not. PLEASE HELP!!

Hello @Gespinavv
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I swapped my hamster coin for BNB but I haven’t received the BNB yet. Any idea what the issue might be. BSC scan shows the transaction has been successful

1 Like

Hi @Agbecoins
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Version 1.33

Transaction hash: 0x5d457d380b47cf0b7bd2e491c0c92fb2301952df2a3347337cc2b4a5694993d1

Hello @Agbecoins
It seems you only approved the tokens for a swap and didn’t swap them.
Some tokens require that you approve them for swap before making a swap.

How do I approve the swap or can the transaction be reversed to my wallet.

Hello @Agbecoins
The same way you did before.
Previously you would have clicked on Approve, now the swap button should be there.