Profile level up To trust level

I level Up so glad . Hope to level up more.
You can level up by mentioning friends , getting likes, reading about nw post . You can easily level up.Everyone good luck

19 Likes

Now you are member in this community. Awesome work

4 Likes

Welcome.
Try levelling up more. Add value, share amazing contents, be consistent.

6 Likes

Good. Now try to attain higher levels.

3 Likes

Yes i hope soo …

3 Likes

Yes first rule is yo be honest to rise Up levels then come sharing good contento and helo others members

4 Likes

Dear Trusteer,
Just be active & keep on adding value to the community. Promotion will be following you.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Ok thanks for sharing knowledge

3 Likes

Nice info and thanks bro

2 Likes

Congrats for leveling up. Ensure you keep pushing as you are not there yet. We just have to finish the race :biking_man:

3 Likes

Leveling up is good for what reason? Just curious…
Also how long does it usually take?

Someone is telling me to pay then $3,000 to level up my trust wallet to level 3, is that a scam? They were supposed to be sending me coin from mining. Let me know if you or anyone heard of this… please help!

With regards to the leveling up, does that mean we can deposit and receive more money in our trust wallet?

Hello @TAM1 there is different levels and level up depends on different requirements. You can read more about it here: Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

Where did you find that? We don’t ask money for leveling up Trust level. System will do it automatically after your have meet the requirements.

Trust levels only works for this community site. I doesn’t have any relation with the app. App is free to use, no limitations for receiving and sending money.