Profit with TWT on Biswap & Connect via Trust Wallet | Explore the Guide!
Biswap prepared a detailed guide on how to connect to Biswap via Trust Wallet guide and experience all the lucrative features with TWT on the global DEX!
How to Make a Profit with TWT on Biswap?
Why should you exchange on Biswap DEX? Because it is one of the leading platforms on BSC!
Discover exclusive Biswap features:
- Exchange with the lowest trade fee of 0.1%
- Thriving BSW token in the world of DeFi
- Up to 20% from friends’ earnings via Multi-type Referral Program
- Get other tokens for free via high APRs on Biswap Launchpools
- Obtain passive crypto income via Biswap Farms
- Gain 50% Reward as a Liquidity Provider
Use your TWT token to make the most out of these profitable possibilities!
Gain more crypto via TWT-BNB Farm!
Become a liquidity provider of TWT-BNB pair and experience such advantages:
- Gain robust BSW tokens
- Get 50% of the trading fee for TWT-BNB staking
- Beneficial APYs on Farms for TWT-holders
Sounds great, doesn’t it? Just follow these simple steps to start earning crypto:
- Open Farms tab on Biswap and type in TWT into the search bar.
- Once you get your LPs, press Stake to enable Farms. Harvest to claim your rewards!
More detailed guide on how to earn via Biswap Farms here:
Connect to Biswap Easily via Trust Wallet!
Biswap global platform supports a variety of crypto wallets, so users may choose the most suitable one for them or use several wallets. Trust Wallet regards itself as one of the most trusted and effective wallets for DApps. Thus we prepared an illustrative guide for you to use Trust Wallet with Biswap platform.
Trust Wallet is a multichain wallet application that switches automatically between networks, leading to specific issues such as invalid token display in your wallet. If you have this issue, you need to use a different wallet application. You will find how to import/export your wallet number in the guide below.
How to Install a Trust Wallet?
Trust Wallet is available for iOS and Android. The first step is to download the app on your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play. Afterwards, follow the directions to install the wallet on your device.
For a more detailed step-by-step guide, please refer here:
How to Create a Multi-Coin Wallet - Basics - Trust Wallet
Make sure to follow all the instructions precisely! Do not forget to write down your recovery phrase somewhere safe, preferably not on the Internet-connected device.
This is the Recovery Phrase for your multi-coin wallet! Unless you have the seed phrase, you cannot retrieve your funds if you lose or damage your device.
Complete all the steps, and you are good to go!
How to Connect Trust Wallet to Biswap?
To connect your wallet to Biswap, follow these easy steps:
- Open the DApps tab in your wallet and type Biswap in the search bar
- Check the link to make sure you open the original Biswap platform!
- Press the Connect Wallet button and choose Trust Wallet
- Click on the tab to select Binance Smart Chain network
- Press Connect
- You are all set up!
How to Add a BSW Token to your Initial Coin List?
Now let’s make a few simple steps to add a BSW token to your initial coins list:
- Open your wallet and press the Search Tokens button in the top right corner
- Type in BSW into the search bar
- Click on the button to activate
- Now, BSW will show up in your wallet
How to Import your Wallet to the Trust Wallet?
You can import your other wallets to the Trust wallet through different ways: Recovery Phrase, Private Key, or a Keystore File. Additionally, you can import a Public Key that lets you view the contents of a wallet.
Security of your wallet is your sole responsibility. Make a backup of your wallet before making any changes. This guide is intended for educational purposes only.
How to Access Wallet Import Screen?
- Open your Trust Wallet and go to Settings
- Press on Wallets
- Click on the “+” sign on the upper right corner and press on “I already have a wallet” option
- Choose the relevant Network from the list
How to Import Your Wallet Address with Recovery Phrase?
Type in the Recovery Phrase on the Phrase Tab. Make sure to type in your phrase correctly with one space in between. Put a Name to identify a wallet easily. Next, tap on Import.
For more methods to Import a wallet, please refer here:
How to Export your Wallet Address from the Trust Wallet?
The guide below will show you how to export your Trust Wallet to a SafePal Wallet via the Recovery Phrase.
Beware that this guide is for educational purposes only. The information below may not apply to other wallets, so be sure to do your own research. Make an export of your wallet at your own risk. We do not provide you with any guarantees.
- Open your main wallet screen and click on Settings
- Press on Wallets
- Tap on 3 dots and then click on Show Recovery Phrase to copy it
- Now open your SafePal main screen and tap on the “wallets” sign in the top left corner
- Tap on “+” and click on Software Wallet
- Press on “Import via Mnemonic Phrase” and type in your Security Password
- Input the Mnemonic (Recovery) Phrase, set the Wallet Name, and click on “Import Wallet”
- Now, you will find your Trust Wallet in the Wallet menu
How to Find your BEP-20 Address?
- Open your main wallet screen and press on Receive
- Tap on Smart Chain
- You can see your BEP-20 address now
You are done! We hope this guide was helpful to you!
Join the Biswap Social Media:
YouTube: Biswap - YouTube
TG Channel: Telegram: Contact @biswap_news
TG Chat: Telegram: Contact @biswap
Squid NFT World Chat: Telegram: Contact @snw_biswap
International Biswap Communities
Indonesian-Speaking TG Chat: Telegram: Contact @biswap_idn
Vietnamese Speaking TG Chat: Telegram: Contact @biswap_vnm
Russian-Speaking TG Chat Telegram: Contact @biswap_rus
French-Speaking TG Chat: Telegram: Contact @biswap_france
Portuguese-Speaking TG Chat: Telegram: Contact @biswap_prt
German-Speaking TG Chat: Telegram: Contact @biswap_germany
Chinese-Speaking TG Chat: Telegram: Contact @biswap_china
Follow the Trust Wallet Social Media:
TG Channel: Telegram: Contact @trust_announcements
Facebook: Trust Wallet