Purchased crypto but not received

I am posting here because Trust Wallet wont let me submit a ticket and there is no option to create my own thread or message any mods or admins. Yesterday morning at around 11:00 am Eastern Standard Time, I purchased $150 worth of BNB through the Trust Wallet app in my iPhone. I used Moonpay as the third party provider. This is something I have done several times before and have had no issues doing. But after my BNB never showed up, I started to get worried. Knowing that the BSC network was experiencing unprecedented usage, I waited for over 7 hours. At this point I was just straight up losing out on money, not just as the prices were rising, but also as I wasn’t able to stake the crypto I had bought. I contacted Moonpay to let them know to cancel my purchase and refund my money. They have only replied with refusals to do so, saying it was already processed and the BNB will be with me shortly. I have since sent several more emails requesting my money be refunded or the BNB be transferred to my wallet like it was supposed to have been in the first place. They have not replied to me since last night, and have made it very apparent they are adamant on stealing my money. It has now been over 30 hours since the original purchase. Please return my money to me.

Hello @Zarrow To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)