Purchased EPIKE prime token

Good morning Jenny,
I have recently purchase Epike Prime (EPIK) and the various contract addresses I have tried are not recognized on Trustwallet. Please can you assist?

Hello @Stevovo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I purchased EPIK on Pancakeswap, using BUSD and that transaction went through fine. I am able to see the tokens on the exchange.

However, they do not appear in my wallet. I have tried a couple of different addresses found on bscscan, but none seem to work.

The app will not allow me to screenshot wallet balances etc.

Hope you can help.

@Stevovo Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Excuse my ignorance — where do I find those? I’m relatively new to using the wallet and pcs

I am having the same problem, maybe Trust wallet has not added the BSC version of Epik Prime, it is only viewwable on Pancakeswap

@xjigzaw To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Please explain how to do that? Please explain how to do that?Please explain how to do that?

Good day, hope you are well and had a good weekend. As you may recall, I am in need of assistance in finding the EPIK tokens that I purchased last week in my wallet. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

I am also having the exact same problem!!! I don’t know why to do?? stressful

Hello @Steveanderson89 To better assist, please send the following information: