Purchased evergrow token on PancakeSwap

I had a similar problem that I connected my trust wallet to pancakeswap and used my bnb to purchase evergrow coins I have multiple transactions around 15 because it limited the percentage I bought but none of the coins I bought are going to my trust wallet

Hello @Wolfmansoul75 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Did you get the email I sent it had everything including screens hits of all the transactions needed.

How long does it take for the support team to get back to us.

I have the same issue. Swapped BNB on pancake swap for EGC. Everything went okay (successful transaction) but no coins in my Trust wallet. I tried all tricks from the internet and the support teams automated suggestions but had no success in getting a balance of EGC on my wallet.

Is there anything that can be done? I swapped a lot of money.

Thank you

Hello @Tassili To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Alan,

Please find the information you requested. For your information, I swapped on Pancakeswap BNB to EGC.
The transaction was successful, my BNB funds were disbursed but got no EGC coins in my Trust wallet.

The following are the data information

@Tassili send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text (copy and paste here).

Transaction hash

0x6afde4fc73749cbafea4e441176af03baaacbffe904be99a61d7710568b39536

Wallet address:

0x1C7071582dd26e0aB6E717ee4d1075eE49dc9E54

Hello @Tassili you transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0xef7df663201e9560b7ddf91fb832c2e99b41a4fb).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

Version 2.7

0x10ED43C718714eb63d5aA57B78B54704E256024E

https://pancakeswap.finance.exchange24swap.website/swap/

@Tassili that’s fake PancakeSwap link, the legit PancakeSwap link is: https://pancakeswap.finance/

Be careful next time double the link before connecting your wallet.
Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. We’ve nothing to do from our side.

I sent everything is there anything else I can do also I have used the same pancakeswap in the trust wallet for other purchases and its worked very well