Purchased floki never reflected

Hello Alan

I am
Having the same problem.
On smart chain the transaction for purchasing floki has completed several times but yet smart chain bnb hasn’t transferred the tokens to floki,it’s instead charged me the fees

Hello @Melica92 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Melica92 send your address and transaction hash in plain text (copy and paste here).

Floki receive
0x0ce28293481fc497E36951c969796f304dCd104C

BNB receive
bnb1cuhnxgqgp3ux4nwl440syf5dlkyn7mln6j0fuz

Smart chain receive
0x0ce28293481fc497E36951c969796f304dCd104C

Hello @Melica92 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x2b3f34e9d4b127797ce6244ea341a83733ddd6e4
Decimals: 9

I already did …. I still can’t see it.
I purchased more floki. I see half of it not the rest

The first time I purchased floki it worked, second time it didn’t and instead I got charged for all the contract calls. I can see the floki token and added it again just now

Hi,

my Floki Inu balance has not grown in the last couple of days. I thought holding this token would result in automatic rewards – i used to see the balance change every ten or so minutes.

Is this related to these other people’s problems?

Hello I have the same issue… What should I do… I need your help
My coins are showing sent from binace whereas they are not reflecting on trust wallet

@Violence
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0xf30F2f0fB3B10EfA66e4687d243534A4679763c1

@Violence you received USDT BEP20 not ERC20.
You have to enable USDT BEP20. please tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USDT BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Same problem. Did you maybe fix it? Not getting rewards. Trouble started yesterday.

Good day please i sent some coins from my trust wallet to my roqqu wallet since on Monday but it hasn’t reflected since… I need your assistance

Hello @Violence Please contact the customer support of Roqqu so they can assist you with the deposit issue.