QR code stopped scanning

I was on the KAVA token main website that I had the access from trust wallet. It allow me to connect my wallet. I loaded the KAVA account with 0.00908BNB which I approved from my trust wallet account. I tried to stake the BNB on the Hard token protocol which is also on the KAVA site. In the process of transaction, the same 0.00908BNB loaded on the KAVA protocol reflected during the staking process transaction on the Hard protocol. I was asked to confirm transaction on my wallet…I wouldn’t see any transaction on my trust wallet. So I tried to refresh the page. Now my QR code will not scan anymore. I even tried to scan my QR code on uniswap and compound apps. It still will not scan. I still want to be able to stake on the KAVA app protocol. My BNB address from which I loaded 0.00908BNB on the KAVA app protocol is bnb1a5spwqxk9v4ussd3cxkddvztvvv6ym67mcprsl

Hello @Common74 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Finally was able to get it to work. But not without uninstalling and reinstalling the trust wallet app. The good thing was, it made me remembered my key phrase otherwise my whole trust wallet investment would’ve been lost. Thank you guys again for the response and the Trust Wallet platform, giving customers/users confidence about their investment. I am really grateful that I joined this platform aside coinbase which is another trust worthy cryptocurrency investment platform where you go to bed at night without loosing a night with confidence that your funds are secure.:blush: