Question about BNB Smart Chain Coins

I am trying to swap BNB Smart Chain USDT coins for USDT coins. I have figured out how to setup the swap, but when I try to complete it, I get an error message that says I don’t have enough BNB Smart Chain coins for the network fees. Ok, I understand that.

I went and purchased a BNB Smart Chain coin, it was in my account, and then within about 2 minutes, it was transferred to BNB Smart Chain USDT, without any interactions from me. I have attempted this more than once, and every time, the BNB Smart Chain coin is transferred to BNB Smart Chain USDT.

I have not lost any funds, but I also can’t swap any because as soon as I purchase the BNB Smart Chain coin, within a couple of minutes, it converts. I haven’t found any way to stop this process or reverse it, meaning I have no way to swap my BNB Smart Chain USDT for USDT (ERC20).

Can anyone offer me a solution for this, it is getting very frustrating.

Thanks!

@EJ53 Can you provide your receiving address ?

The receiving address for the swap, which would be my Trust Wallet USDT (ETH network) is

0x5499Af6e0E5579985bF6AB0aaD67F84a3F195D8F

@EJ53 That address hasn’t transacted on the ETH network before if you are referring there.
If you mean the BSC network, I’d suggest taking a look at your address transaction history on the explorer.