Re-downloaded Trust Wallet to new phone and funds are missing

I replaced a broken phone and my funds are missing. Please help.

Here are screenshots from my new wallet, screenshot from my old wallet, and screenshots from my from my confrontation.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help:

Please acknowledge that the app has a bug that needs to be fixed urgently. Please notify the developer team immediately. Hundreds of such titles were opened.

2 Likes

Alguém pode me ajudar não lembro todas as moedas que tinha na carteira fiz uma troca de celular só passou uma moeda o restante não !

Thank you for the response.
I have verified that I have the right words. What else can I do?

Thank you for the response.
I have verified that I have the right words. What else can I do?

Did you ever get your funds back? Mine trust wallet is empty. I have my right recovery phrase even screenshot it,wrote it down, sent it to my notes app… It’s like they gave me a brand new wallet. I think we might have to sue, cause it’s a problem for everyone switching phone with no help in sight.

1 Like

You can use the BIP39 - Mnemonic Code to see the list of addresses associated with your recovery phrase.
If none match the address you’re seeking, then you have a wrong phrase.

My self as well facing the same issue. Recently purchased new phone when I entered the key it says imported successfully but the tokens doesn’t show up…$0 Can you please help?

1 Like

Hello, I’m having the same issue… Got a new phone and used the CORRECT recovery password yet it shows that my wallet is empty. Please reach out with a solution and for this. It’s very worrying.

2 Likes

I just got a new phone. On my old phone I see my cElf, kingshib, safemoon, santa, busd, bnb, shibamonk. i installed TW on new phone and imported using the 12-words. on the new phone i see my safemoon and bnb, with the proper amounts… but everything else is gone. do i have to re-custom-add everything? that would suck.

Hello @kintax
You would need to add those tokens not displayed manually as custom tokens.