Hello, yesterday I sent BNB from my binance to Trust Wallet. The transaction has succeeded, and on my trust wallet there was already “received BNB”. However, my BNB is still 0. This meaning I can not send my BNB back to binance either:((
What should I do?
I actually also can not swap it to BNB Smart Chain, as it keeps loading and loading.
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link from Binance
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Please try to use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use VPN as well.
i don’t have wifi here, but i will try to use vpn. does it mean the transaction has already succeeded, but due to internet connection there is… problem? thank you!
hello, i just tried using vpn and it works! thank you so much for the help!