Received Tron but balance not updated

I’m also having a similiar issue. My transaction history shows the +tron but it has never updated my balance. The date also shows as Jan 1 1970 as well (unsure if the timestamp is just blank). Is there any support or way of ‘hard refreshing’ the balance?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Sorry I’m not sure I’ve mentioned but its the +2,300 tron transaction that has never updated in my balance. All others have worked fine (although one of them does also have the 1970 date issue, but the balance updated so I wasn’t too fussed)

@Dudeawesometv the currently displaying balance is the actual amount that you have in your wallet.

Also there’s no transaction history for 2300 TRX on transcan. Could be display error.

How strange, thank you. I received a notification on my phone saying I had received it, and it appears in my transaction history (it’s not in place of another transaction I know about). Do you have any idea what this is/ was then? Seems strange that it all seemed like a genuine deposit but isn’t updating the balance.

A post was split to a new topic: BUSD withdrawn but not reflected