Receiving bnb in wallet

Hey there, can anyone tell me how I keep receiving bnb in my wallet? It is not me transfer or depositing any in my wallet but I keep getting some. Thanks

6 Likes

Theres been a dusting attack with a phishing link in the transaction memo to claim bnb, its not real, i got some today as well

4 Likes

Thank you for the information

1 Like

hi guys, can you help me ? i cant open here a topic maybe because im new, i cant withdrawal my coins from my trustwallet, it says i dont have enough BNB for the transfer fee but i do!! please help

2 Likes

Are you sending bnb bep2 or bep20 either of both you must have a balance to be able to pay for transaction fee hence you can’t use smart chain bnb balance to pay for transaction fee for bnb bep2 network.

Hope this is hopeful .

2 Likes

Saya kirim matic dari indodax berhasil tapi trus wallet kenapa saldo matic masih 0

1 Like

Hey guys I really need help with TrustWallet.

How do I go about swapping BEP20 to BEP2. More exactly, I want to swap BEP20 tokens like AIR, SPAZ, Footie Plus and so forth into BEP2 so I can convert into BNB to transfer to Coinbase and to my bank.

I have looked online, read a lot of forums, YT videos, but there’s nothing in regards. All the transfers that I’ve seen are made in Binance (which is not supported in my state) and from BNB to BNB, and that doesn’t help.

Please help.

1 Like