Receiving BNB to my Trust Wallet address, will I loose my BNB if I put any random memo?

Memo number being asked by bitbns to transfer BNB to Trust wallet but trust wallet doesn’t provide any.

Will I loose my BNB, if I put any random memo?

Hi @Ankurbajaj,

You don’t need any memo when receiving cryptos to your personal address from the Trust Wallet app. If they strictly require one, you can enter a random one and you will receive it fine.

I have added memo and send to trust wallet and I did not recieved bnb how can I recover it

I have added memo and I did not recieve bnb to trust wallet how can I recover

Hello @Saran2 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction ID :

CC7333D9CD7D0DC06D504F431656F02A7C8DDCDF9E885508C90016D1BF6116DF

I have send bnb from wazirx to trustwallet I have not received the bnb to the trust wallet

@Saran2 the transaction hash you sent above is not correct or transaction is not yet broadcasted to the blockchain. Contact WazirX for support on this issue.

I have the same issue, sent from trust wallet to Binance and input the incorrect memo how do I get my money back and will it reach it’s destination it’s been about 4 days.

@Cheumlee Try to follow this guide: How to Retrieve Crypto Deposit with Wrong or Missing Tag/Memo | Binance Support

You may contact them here as well: