Receiving crypto - which network?

Hello all,

Just installed TW latest versions on my smartphone and Browser Extension. To send coins to the wallet, which networks are used?

For example, my experiences with Binance (I understand they are a CEX not a wallet), but if I send USDT, I can choose to send on the ETH or TRX networks. How do I ensure that tokens sent to my TW are send to the correct network? Which networks are supported and can we set one to a default?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @MadDogMoney the app supports a lot of blockchains in your case this might be hepful for you The Official Beginner's Guide To Trust Wallet and Multi Cryptocurrency Wallet | multi-coin wallet | Crypto Wallet | Trust Wallet .

1 Like

Thanks @k.amon , I did see those resources, but I was still unclear. I want to post a couple crypto address for donations on my content creator pages. Should I specify which chains to use for payments/donations or do I need to all all the corresponding token/blockchain pairs in my TW to ensure I can see any incoming crypto?
Thanks & cheers

1 Like

@MadDogMoney I will just make it easy for you , juste click on Recieve and your will get the address for the Token or Coin you own , use it for your pages . Receiving Cryptocurrencies

Thanks.
So just to be clear, I don’t need to tell the sender which network to use?

For example, if I send USDT from Binance, here are a few network choices for me to send USDT

USDT networks|437x500

But I don;t need to worry about this. Whatever network the sender chooses will end up in my TW?

Thanks again

Something went odd with the attached image, it wouldn’t let me post it…

@MadDogMoney Give the Sender your address and the network , Please read the Tutorial Click here Receiving Cryptocurrencies

How to Receive Crypto

Where is My Address?

The easiest way to get your receiving address is by opening your wallet and following these steps:

1. Select the crypto that you want, then tap on “Receive”
  2. Your address will be displayed underneath the QR code; tap “Copy” to copy the address to your device’s clipboard
  3. Share the address to the sender and and use that address to send funds to your wallet.

Thanks @k.amon that’s what I was looking for. The docs scurried in a round about way - now makes sense.
Cheers

1 Like