Recover deleted wallet

My wallet has been deleted, I do not know what to do ?? :cry: :sob:

12 Likes

Have you saved your recovery phrase??

6 Likes

No, I did not succeed

4 Likes

Then it’s not possible to recover your account… Or did you take screenshot when you created account… If you done this, you can recover but if you haven’t done any type of backup, it’s impossible to recover…

9 Likes

I did not take any photos :confounded: :confounded: :confounded:

3 Likes

If you have up phrase then you can do

4 Likes

Just kiss the wallet good bye if you don’t have your recovery phrase :grinning:

2 Likes

You can only recover your wallet through the recovery phrase, and if you did not save them while setting up your account just forget that account

2 Likes

If you save privat or speed its not problem

1 Like

This is big lesson for people like me. It is highly advisable to be copied the recovery phrase down. What I even did was I printed it out and keep it with my valid documents

2 Likes

I am afraid you lost your wallet if you don’t have recovery phase.

2 Likes

Unfortunately there is no way to recover your wallet if you don’t have the Private key or recovery Phrase.

Say goodbye with your asset that stored on your wallet

5 Likes

If you don’t save the recovery phrase, its impossible to recovery wallet

1 Like

REMEMBER! Saving of passphrase or screenshot making must be your first action after wallet creating!

1 Like

back up your wallet and store in safe place are most important things to do… to keep your asset safe…

1 Like

If you have pharse key, you can import. if not no other way to return your wallet
You can read my notes in here how to safe you wallet, i have invite you

Every u create your wallet. Make sure your backup.
:sweat_smile:

Please Community members, incidences like this abound. Let’s not get tired about reminding members the importance & the need to safely secure their Recovery Phrase.

Some people process and respond to issues that will benefit them fast, while some don’t.

3 Likes

i believe you write it somewhere when you creat new wallet you need confirm the wallet by write 3 phrase you can search on you device to look it if you arleady saved and delete it you can recover it to

1 Like

Is always advisable to write your wallet recovery phrase down and keep it safe for against any unforeseen circumstances