Recovering VeChain

Please try to uninstall the app, then install it again. Import the recovery phrase, select Ethereum, then press receive. Does it match this address 0x515B350F3143428132e2a245977D399c4d481A36?

1 Like

No it has a different address. I’m wondering if this has anything to do with my crypto wallet because thats the address that matches my crypto.com wallet.

That address matches my Sushi in my Crypto.com Wallet. I just noticed that.

Ah, that explains things. You didn’t get the wallet address from the Trust Wallet app, but from another platform. Crypto.com is a custodial exchange. You have to contact them regarding your VET tokens.

But it never got there. I sent everything from Binance. My sushi arrived there but not the VET.

If i use the recovery phrase from my that wallet do you think that will help. Or will i lose that amount in that Crypto.com wallet as well?

If crypto.com can give you the recovery phrase or private key, then yes. Please contact them as this is not a Trust Wallet issue.

1 Like

I have the recovery phrase for that wallet.

1 Like

Then please follow my previous response:

• Go to BIP39 - Mnemonic Code
  • Enter your recovery phrase
  • Select ETH in the list of coins
  • Scroll down to the derived addresses
  • Find 0x515B350F3143428132e2a245977D399c4d481A36
  • Once you find it, get the private key. On the rightmost part of the columns, the private key is displayed there.
  • Open the Trust Wallet app
  • Go to the settings, then select wallets
  • Press the “+” sign located at the top right corner
  • Select “I already have a wallet”, scroll down and choose VeChain, select private key then import the one that we got earlier.
1 Like

Will i lose the Crypto in that wallet if i import it to Trust? That has a substantial amount in it

You won’t lose it. Not unless if you:

• Gave the recovery phrase to someone else (phishing)
  • You have a malware on your device
  • Someone has physical access to your device
1 Like

Ok so if i have the recovery phrase why do i need to go to that site? What am I looking for?

You have to follow the steps that I have mentioned. Please read it.

1 Like

IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much! :slight_smile: Are you guys allowed to get tips?

Great! Glad to know it worked. Tips are neutral stuff. No need to give me one, happy to help :smile:

1 Like