Referral code is inactive

Good afternoon. My TWT referral code is inactive. What do I have to do to activate it? Do I have to have it activated so that I can invite people later?

4 Likes

Me too and i was creat a post look like you but anybody don’t reply my post! Haizz

3 Likes

Please be patient. They didn’t even start the program yet. It is not August 1st for some countries yet. It will be active don’t worry. :blush:

6 Likes

Many referral codes were invalid for a while now. It will be active soon, as new referral program is here. Patience

1 Like

Mine was inactive since April after first reward distribution. I complied all their requirements, as far as I knew, yet my code is still inactive up to now.

1 Like

Before my TWT was inactive, but now it’s active.
Make sure that someone invites you with the active referral. See telegram @SyntaxiL DM me, ill invite you with my referral code so that your referral code will be active. Then make a comment here and tag me. :blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Go to check now. If you don’t see active, you will see ban

If ban, you can’t use it anymore

3 Likes

From August 1 PST the new referral program will be live and you can start earning!

Once the new referral program starts, all inactive referral codes will be activated. Banned codes will remain banned.

1 Like

I already have my referral code active. Thanks

1 Like

My referral link is active again but I have no deposit…how sad☹️

2 Likes

All referral codes have already been activated, And codes banned remains permanently banned.

2 Likes

I have the same problem​:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes