Reinstall app no coins and different addresses

A post was split to a new topic: Made use of DApps and pancakeswap to swap my BNB to FLOKI and GALA…

Yes I agree this is getting ridiculous. I know 10000000% that my pass phrase is correct. It’s the only one I have ever had.
I even tried just adding random words to see what would happen, and it wouldn’t let me import anything, it told me my phrase was wrong (it was), but when I put in the right phrase, it was accepted, so I KNOW I have the right code words.

1 Like

I am having this exact issue. I had to replace my iPhone and when I used my recovery words, which I had screenshot, it is now a different wallet. I 100% know they are correct as I have the screenshot and only had one wallet with the funds. I can see my funds in the original wallet however I can no longer access them due to this issue with the key words now opening a $0 wallet on my break phone. Trust wallet needs to make this right!

1 Like

Hello @Stefunny
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:

1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Can trust wallet actually look into this problem vs just telling all of us we are using the wrong pass phrase when we are not. I strongly feel there is a glitch on trust wallets side with that app update that happened.

1 Like

I also have same problem here. Trying 100 time same phrase. Same word. but still see anything showing up. I have almost 20k in wallet. Now what should we do trustwallet.

1 Like

You’re not addressing what anyone is saying you’re simply saying the same thing over and over. As we’ve stated before. We are using the same pass phrase. It should be bringing up the same wallet but it is generating a new empty wallet. LOOK at how many people are saying the same thing. Trust wallet needs to make this right NOW!

2 Likes

@Alex8008
It is not possible for your phrase to generate a new wallet if you have the correct ones.
Hence why you need to find the correct words.