Hi i reinstalled my trust wallet today and entered my 12 word phrase with no issues. Upon entering my coins attached are all gone, like it was a brand new account. I pulled up my BSC Scan and everything looks like its still there. How do i go abouts getting it reconnected to my Trust Wallet? Im pretty new at this so im definitely missing something. Any help would be great thank you.
Hello @slice604 ,
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
hmm im trying to add screenshots buts its saying i cannot embed media files, then i try to post links to the pictures and i am not allowed that either.
i made a swap for Tether USDT (BER-20) and it wasnt showing up, read online to reinstall wallet and here we are now
Your bnb1 Chain Wallet ( Beacon Chain ) does not exist . The 0x9fa1****D59d18 wallet is empty . Your transactions show some records here https://bscscan.com/address/0xf2837dee3a61fedc72cdd24ef1b95dbb2fecc0d7 with only 0 value token . You only own BNB Value : $6.32 (@ $322.31/BNB) Balance: 0**.**019595749 BNB . Can you see the BNB in your Trust Wallet ?
no my BNB also shows 0
the other token i was trying to swap for was suppose to be for Tether USDT (BER20) because i accidently swapped for some incorrect XRP token
Hello @slice604 You can go to your settings >> preferences >> node settings BSC >>> uncheck automatic mode and select a node manually , try this and let us know .