The Universal Wallet update forced us to make some major changes in the application. To review them and understand the direction Trust is going in please review this article.
If you had coins on Ethereum Classic (ETC), Callisto (CLO), POA Network (POA) or GoChain (GO), you will need to reimport wallets in order to access your coins. Do not worry, nothing is lost.
To reimport wallets for specific networks, you will need to do the following:
- Before you import separate wallets, you will need to create a Universal Wallet (or “multi coin wallet”). Even though for you, at first, this wallet will be empty, in the future this wallet can will be able to store all tokens and connect to all networks from one place.
- Go to “settings” - “wallets” - click “plus” sign in the top right corner.
- Initially, you will not be able to create/import any wallet except a “multi currency” wallet
- If you have one, please import it now. If you don’t, click “create a wallet” and follow the instructions.
- Once you create a universal wallet, you will be able to reimport your other blockchain wallets. To do that, first go to “settings” - “wallets”.
- Select the wallet that had a desired currency before the update (all of the wallets that you had were converted into ETH-only wallets but no coins on other blockchains were lost )
- Click exclamation point next to the wallet
- Select “export private key” option
- Click “copy” on the screen
- Go back to “settings” - “wallets”
- Click “plus” sign in the top right corner
- Select the network that you had coins in (if you had POA, select POA Network, etc)
- Choose “private key” option on the screen
- Paste the private key into the text field. Press import.