Restore coin from explorer

I currently purchased a new IPhone, after reimporting my wallet my balance was zero. After some research, I had found my coin on the explorer with all transactions. How do I get it back on the wallet??

Hello @Vandrini after importing, are your addresses the same or changed?

After importing my address is different from the one I have from simplex.

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

1 Like

I only have one wallet with one pass phrase, I was able to find it on bscscan, how can I retrieve it from there?

@Vandrini nothing you can do without wallet recovery phrase or private keys of the wallet you want to access funds. Is it your wallet?

Yes it is, simplex gave me the addresses that my funds went to in order to purchase my coin, that’s how I got the address for bscscan.

@Vandrini does it means you place order on your current wallet and it went to another address?

What happens is when I purchase, I have to buy BNB, then I change it to the blockchain BNB, Simplex is the broker, they sent me the addresses where my money went and to where my coin is. All was fine until I got the new phone, and it all changed.

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

Hi Admin,

I accidentally sent btc from my binance account to my trust wallet but under my bnb address instead of btc address.

What can I do to amend this as the money isn’t showing on either binance or trust wallet

Thanks
James

Hello @Jwebussey To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I was trying to send btc to trust wallet but instead of putting btc address I put bnb address

Wallet address

bnb1gcgk77l4jy57gf2ky37z6y09lp9w22e239phd2

def61aeb8efe9edad99f9742caa22c546e2ecd65a9ce579d74fdf75d86e99bed

Btc

@Jwebussey can you send your BNB address used to receive BTC. So as we can check on explorer.

Hi,

Bnb address:

bnb1gcgk77l4jy57gf2ky37z6y09lp9w22e239phd2

Thanks

James

@Jwebussey please tap on top right corner and search BTCB then switch on BTCB BEP2 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

I was able to retrieve my account, but it is for watching only, how can I transfer it fully?

@Vandrini you have to import wallet recovery phrase for that wallet not wallet address. Here’s a guide on how to import: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

I only have the one phrase saved, and that obviously isn’t the one, there are different addresses on the QR codes.