Restore coin from explorer

Hello @Jwebussey To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I was trying to send btc to trust wallet but instead of putting btc address I put bnb address

Wallet address

bnb1gcgk77l4jy57gf2ky37z6y09lp9w22e239phd2

def61aeb8efe9edad99f9742caa22c546e2ecd65a9ce579d74fdf75d86e99bed

Btc

@Jwebussey can you send your BNB address used to receive BTC. So as we can check on explorer.

Hi,

Bnb address:

bnb1gcgk77l4jy57gf2ky37z6y09lp9w22e239phd2

Thanks

James

@Jwebussey please tap on top right corner and search BTCB then switch on BTCB BEP2 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

I was able to retrieve my account, but it is for watching only, how can I transfer it fully?

@Vandrini you have to import wallet recovery phrase for that wallet not wallet address. Here’s a guide on how to import: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

I only have the one phrase saved, and that obviously isn’t the one, there are different addresses on the QR codes.

If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

My last purchase was made through BNB Blockchain on Trustwallet, my previous purchases were made through BNB on Trustwallet. It’s the last purchase that is showing the different address with my total balances, these addresses were provided to me by Simplex.

Hi, i wrote to Simplex regarding address differences, they provided me with a Transaction Hash that they said can help you locate the transaction:
0x23736942de6e744407109b48fccd158fb2f0f3e74bf092969c7097f900b8333b

Hi, i wrote to Simplex regarding address differences, they provided me with a Transaction Hash that they said can help you locate the transaction:
0x23736942de6e744407109b48fccd158fb2f0f3e74bf092969c7097f900b8333b

I was resrtored my phone and all of my app was removed. Then i again installed trust wallet app and logging with my phrases when i enter i found my contract address is changed and all of my coin is vanished.
This is my old address 0x614Ea3876B68a77cE65B7C45753E99c4a7D247ad

this is new address 0x1284517B15D504Ea939042201f8512D3b66Ee5C2
please help me

Hi @Mithumishu
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases

i took scrn sht of my recovery phrases during opening wallet in trust wallet. Its 100% correct. Now what to do?

Hi, I have the same issue, with the old address I was able to find it on BSCScan but I’m not able to manage it, also if you put the original address in the blockchain wallet on trust, you’ll be able to view it but not manage. I’m waiting on a response from BSCScan to see if I can transfer it somehow. I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Hi @Vandrini
Please see the guide above and follow the instructions.
If the recovery words are for another wallet, you would not be able to access your funds.

I was given one set of words, and the screenshot is dated when I opened the account, why would it change, I’m not the only one with the issue??

Hello @Vandrini
Kindly go to the Iancoleman website and input your phrase there to check what Ethereum address shows.
If your address isn’t displayed or amongst them, then you are using a wrong phrase.

1 Like