Rpg-busd staking lp not to be enabled

Hi there,

I bought rgp-busd staking. Now I was trying to check how to remove it via pancakeswap, but strangely I cannot enable the staking in my wallet. I get some coding like page in trust wallet and when I press confirm nothing happens. So I’m not able to remove the staking.

Anyone suggestions on how I can solve this?

Regards,

Bart

Hello @Bartv1 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan,

The problem is that I cannot remove the staking. Or enable the lp tokens.

When I want to remove it from pancakeswap I get forwarded to my trust wallet. There I need to sign the screen as submittted as screenshot. But then nothing happens not in trust wallet and the lp not enabled in pancakeswap. Transaction hash is: 0xa78a28031fad2fc7aeb9fc1d7d50472956d7fbadbae8f7a1c1ae16d96f4c14f0

Hi Alan,

When using my laptop instead of mobile, transfer the LP’s to MetaMask staking does work on the website. So for now I would say that it is “solved”. Only thing what I do not know is if when I want to remove it and if that is going to work.

Regards,

Bart