SAFEMOON price not updating

For days now, my token price is not updating, price is going up my funds in trustwallet will be going down, price is going down, my funds in trustwallet will be goin up. It’s move in like opposite direction and and not get the actual value of my coins. It’s affecting all the coins in my wallet. Am so sad about this

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What crypto are you referring to?
  3. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Safemoon price is not updating in my trustwallet, it is moving in opposite direction, when safemoon price goes up my funds in trustwallet goes down and when it goes down my funds kinda go up, the issue is with all the tokens in my trustwallet they are all moving in opposite direction and the actual price don’t update. could it be app bug???

This is safemoon address

The pricing does not update instantly in real-time. It takes some time to query it. Learn more here:

It gets its data from CMC:

Read this response as well:

I have the same issue. But after a few hours it fixes itself. So you might have to wait for a bit in order tonget it working again