Safemoon tokens bought did not appear in I'm wallet/portfolio

Same bought some safe moon and yet it doesn’t show up in my wallet !! Been over 6 hours now and still nothing

so i watched the video by limsanity called How to Buy SAFEMOON in 2021 :rocket: (The EASIEST Method)
on youtube. around 2:52 where it should automatically connect… it didnt so i manually pressed trust wallet off of pancake finance. After the transaction went through i went back to trust wallet and Nothing… it seemed like it didnt connect right and my 14 million safe moons are stuck in pancake finance ive done everything i dont get it. PLEASE HELP :frowning:

Pls I restored my Trust Wallet app , and re log in in to the trust wallet and it showing me o balance while I have pitbull and carillonium in it worth about 139 dollars both but letter on it show me empty balance. Help out pls

Hi,
Check Buddy1 comment above.
I had the same ‘issue’

In the main page, press on the option on the top right corner, and search for SafeMoon (BEP20) enable it and it will appear in the main page.
:wink:

1 Like

I have same problem safe moon swapped for binance block and nothing shows up really need help

1 Like

You may have to add the token by clicking the two dots at the top right of your trust wallet. If its not in the list here, then click add custom token at the bottom. Change the network to SMART CHAIN, and then enter the address for SAFEMOON —>
0x8076c74c5e3f5852037f31ff0093eeb8c8add8d3

Otherwise it wont show up

Hello, I have dis the purchase through Trust Wallet, followed the procedure after purchasing Safemoon from Pancake but in the Safemoon wallet on Trust Wallet it says 0.
Where is the Safemoon coins?

Has anyone balance suddenly disappeared and is now showing 0 not sure what’s happened there and who do I need to contact about that :rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like