Safemoon tokens disappeared

I have been getting errors whenever I try to swap my safemoon or send it…meanwhile my smart chain keeps getting deducted

I have the same problem all my safemoon tokens are gone I checked my wallet every single day since I bought the safemoon tokens and now they’re gone there are no transaction records and I didn’t send or transfer it to anybody but now it’s gone what is happening with this wallet are they Stilling from there own users.

This happened to me too! At one point, all the Safemoon coins appeared in my Trust Wallet after several hours and then about 4 days checking into it, I now only have 22 and I haven’t made any transactions. I emailed support and have yet to get a reply and it has now been over 14days. My transactions were a success on BSCscan but not accurate in my Trust Wallet. Super scammy.

Hi there
I wanted to swab safemoon to safemars. But instead of swapping it i sent my safemoon to the coin id adres of safemars. Anyone idea how i can get them back?
Thanks!

Hi guys. Also having the same issue. I have screen shots as evidence and all transactions. What is the email to try and get this resolved? I’ve emailed the generic one and it told me to post in here.

My safemoon disappeared! How do I recover it? I check my dash board on Monday and everything was there about 24 mil in tokens and now it shows 000000 cross the board

Hey guys,

same here! This morning I saw that my 3-digit million SAFEMOON coins are gone. I only have 52 coins left which is a joke. There is no transaction visible in the app HOWEVER, on BscChain there is a transaction from last night. Nearly all my coins went to the SAFEMOON Protocol address.

What is that about? Looks super dodgy!

3 Likes

This happened to me too. Sort of. My safemoon never showed up after I transferred them from BitMart

1 Like

Did they correct it yet? I just saw that all my tokens are gone also! I just hope it’s a big and they’re working on it! I don’t wanna lose out on this!

2 Likes

I have had all my coins taken a hour ago I have the transaction on BSCAN with transaction details is there anyway to get back

Did you figure it out what happened to your safemoon? Same thing happened to me today!

The same thing happened to me today! What’s going on? Anyone on here have an update?

I just had my Pocketbomb, Safemoon and Safemars stolen out of my Trustwallet !!

I swapped Safemoon to bnb yesterday and today. Both times the transaction suceed but I didnt get any bnb and my safemoon got taken away. Thats just with safemoon. Anyone knows whats going on?

1 Like

Me too this out of order happend go em too, any luck with your complaint? Other then here there is zero areas to complain

Was sent 62m SafeMoon. The sender’s account was emptied, transaction shows complete, and nothing has appeared in my TrustWallet. It’s been about 6 hours since the transaction was market complete by BSCscan.

I’ve followed all steps provided by TrustWallet (as has the sender) and nothing has come of it.

1 Like

Me too I get the same problem is very strange than is so many peoples happen this

Had 787 million Safemoon taken along with Safemars and Pocketbomb!!! What the hell is going on here??

If your safemoon icon doesn’t appear go to the upper right corner and press on the icon that will take you to other icons that are turned on then type your crypto name in then turn the on switch

Having trouble transferring safemoon from Pancakeswap to Trustwallet. Pancakeswap says I have coins but when I enter the contract it doesnt pre fill the information. Could someone please help me?

Thank You!