Safemoon tokens missing

Hi Clark can I ask you a question? I purchased safemoon yesterday and today. yesterdays transaction made it ok and the balance is in my trust wallet. todays transaction said it was successful on pancake swap but the blance never showed in my trust wallet. How can I find out where my coins went?

I was sent 500000 safemoons but I only received 45000 safemoons and the transaction detail is not showing on my wallet also the coins show up little by little. It increased from 45000 to 45049 safemoons.

What is the cause?

I’m trying to buy Safemoon and I keep trying to buy BNB to swap through Pancake yet I can’t buy BNB? Help

You must have BNB to cover the fees of any swap. Please get some BNBs first. :slight_smile:

i sent 750M safemars from Trust to Bitmart Now they are all Missing , also I can’t find any transaction hash , what should I do ?

Hey man I tried sending my safemoon tokens from Trust wallet to Bitmart and nothing showed up! Can you help please.

App version is 1.29.3

Ox01a63541bfab3e9488bb7da2eb7ecdbb24e1b1373ae30 7276223c5039b9564da

Can anyone tell the how to contact bitmart support team or provide me the email address. Safemoon deposit not received which transferred from trust wallet.

Dear friend please tell me the email address or how to contact the bitmart support team. Please

Hi @Ma4 @Indigo1 @ahadsadaf

Please contact the customer support of Bitmart so they can assist you with the deposit issue.
https://support.bmx.fund/hc/en-us/requests/new