Same address TRX/TRON TRC20 Tether USDT

Hello I have a concern I have the same address in my trust wallet? It was supposed to be in my TRON/ TRX why it is in my Tether USDT wallet? When I checked it and it was the same address. Now how can I deposit to trx when it token goes to tether USDT trc20?
Can anyone help me about this.

Do you get anything to fix that problem?
I have the same issue
If you get anything please let me know

I still dont have anyone to talk about this issue even I tried to email the cs but haven’t received anything yet from them.
I want to send trx to my trust wallet but I had a doubt that it may deposited again in Tether USDT.

Same as me , but I tried few times to sent some trx but I received its wrong address

Did you try to un-add the TRON then add it again in trust wallet… I hope you get what I mean. Maybe it may change the address of trx if we disable and add it again.

Now my tokens was missing. I didn’t do any transactions since it need TRON. What happened

I think never gonna answer
2 email and nothin
???

Hi
Did you take any mail from support?

Or find out what should do for this problem?
I really need help for this

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)