Scalping or Staking?

What do you prefer? Crypto Trading or hodl and stake.
What brings more profit?

9 Likes

For me trading is risky because :joy: i am very bad at trading. So i always hodl until it reaches to a certain level.

6 Likes

Me too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do staking and holding in celcius network to earn interest :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What’s Celsius network?

1 Like

Though trading is very risky but I prefer it, I make profit on daily basis

3 Likes

Hodl maybe good…

4 Likes

two option is good for growing profit

1 Like

Where is Celcius network?

1 Like

It depends a lot, on which instrument you want to work, some are passive and not very mobile, which is not good for long-term interaction, others have a lot of movement and it is ideal volatility to be traded in general lines, I recommend where you feel comfortable, it is not your thing, not do something that makes you uneasy.

6 Likes

Its a investment application where there is no minimum deposit and earn weekly interest. You know about $CEL coin, they are the creators

2 Likes

Both are risky actually. Hodl big cap top 10 too also risky. Dont forget when WHO stated about pandemic all assets are deep down, even BTC plummeted from 8k to 3,8k just for few hours.

Hodling / Staking needs you to took much reading and researching about the value of the assets that youre holding for. Usually u need to learn major trends such as DeFi in 2020 or Smart Contract in 2017.

In contrary Trading (spot, futures, swinging, vice versa) requires you to closely monitors at charts depends on what kind of trader you are. Daily, intraday, weekly, intraweek, etc.

For me I did intra day trading on futures market, only BTC-fiat. For hodling, I owned a few top 20 assets.

Binance Academy is a very resourceful if you want to start learning trading. Try spot first before you move to more advanced market like Margin or Futures.

4 Likes

Yes. But it’s a full time job. It’s difficult if you have a main job full time. But daily trading is fascinating. Which top twenty assets can you recommend?

2 Likes

Actually if u are daily trader type, you may use 4h,6h,12h chart to monitor price. Ex : I use 4h chart to monitor price. Usually start with 7am (gmt+7) because it is where the daily (1d ) chart begins. Price usually fluctuate 30m before or 30m after 7am. I only use Binance no other exchanger. You could use feature like stop trigger to avoid losses or to gain profit. Just checking every 4 or 6 hours. No need to every minute to look at the charts unless you are a full time trader.

I dont want to recommend for hodl or people will accused me to shill, but you could see which asset that grows 300% for just only 5 months.

4 Likes

both good…depends on the requirement

2 Likes

I would go for staking and holding… I can’t do trading, I am very bad at it… And sometimes trading is risky…

2 Likes

Id would prefer in trading and hodling and for the question: what brings more profit? Well trading(scalping) and hodling have higher pontential in profit gains and speaking of high profit it could be so risky

3 Likes

Id say 90% of your porfolio is hodl and 10% for trading… Enjoy the 10% whether you earn or you lose… :hugs:

3 Likes

For me, I would say staking brings in more profits, but you also need a bigger amount of money to see a larger daily return. Although, I also enjoy day trading. You can definitely get some pretty good returns if youre good at it. But can also see some heavy losses. That’s why I prefer staking, no matter if the price goes down; you still get rewarded. but again, you need a lot of capital to see a decent daily return.

All can give you more profits, its just a matter of how much volume of funds you are in at staked, in scalping or in hodling. Thats is, the more money you are willing to lose the greater the rewards you can get in terms of profits. But all have their own risk level. For me I can say that you can get more profits with low level of risk by staking your assets as well as hodling it at the same time as compared to scalping with a much higher risk. This is not a financial advice but its just a mere opinion of me based all from my beliefs and knowledge. DYOR is still imperative. Thanks

1 Like