SCAM Alert Ethereum ETH

Hello Trusts,

:construction: :construction: :construction: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign:
Be carefull about the new wave of SCAMs / Phishing and false Donations, the last 20 days this frauds growing up more than 70%. Most famous it’s about Ethereum with a Fake Youtube Broadcast / Link to Donations and false Giveways.

Do not send your ETH’s for any wallet promisse gains like Send 1 ETH and receive 2 ETH or more. :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :stop_sign: :construction: :construction: :construction:

Leo

47 Likes

yo si me he fijado en eso abeces estoy en youtube viendo video normalmente de repente me aparecen eso video hablando de ethereun y sale para uno dar donaciones o te dobla los ethereun lo pero de eso es que youtube se presta para esta clase de estafas que falta de profesionalismo

9 Likes

Yes brother, this guys stolen a lot of funds of good people, if you see anything like that (youtube broadcast / fake links and more) note the Address and report like SCAM and Phishing :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

You have said it all, he who have ear let him/her hear. One wired is enough for a wise.

7 Likes

you should NEVER send anyone your crypto in return for more crypto. If its too good to be true it most likely is.

7 Likes

God, I hate those fake Vitalik Buterin ETH giveaways! I’ve also seen fake ones from Elon Musk and other prominent figures in the crypto space. I always report them but there’s just too many new ones that get created. YouTube’s system of verifying ads is messed up!

6 Likes

People should learn about all these scammers everywhere. Anybody that wants to give you any cryptocurrency should only ask for your wallet address and send it there not that you should send 1ETH to collect 2ETH.

9 Likes

Yes agree with you. Scammers are very boring especially in telegram channels. Scammers became very active during the period of rising prices for cryptocurrency.

4 Likes

Excelente noticia sobre esa estaba

4 Likes

Nice info
Thank you so much for sharing the information.

3 Likes

we have to be carefull about it

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. especially don’t click any unofficial links from telegram.

3 Likes

Still people fall into these traps. They think they will get doubled the money sent but do not think who give you free money for nothing ???.. They should learn from mistakes, but frankly speaking they don’t.

6 Likes

Thanks for this advice :pray:t4:

3 Likes

Please help,my Eth registration has failed me .what ha I not done.

2 Likes

Nice info you must only truest info

5 Likes

Антивирус и ваша внимательность вам в помощь

4 Likes

Yes everyone should be careful. Not only crypto any type of currency… If anyone have crypto, buy any valuable token or HODL the crypto but never loss your money

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know

4 Likes

Thanks for the information, should have seen this before because I think it happened to me already.

6 Likes