Send ADA to Binance - INVALID ADDRESS!

Hi guys,

I’m trying to send my ADA from trust wallet to the binance exchange and it always shows me Invalid Address message !
Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks

Hello @valterantunes,

If you have ADA BEP2, you can only send it to the address that starts with “bnb”. Don’t forget to attach a memo as well.

If you have ADA BEP20, you can send it to the provided address that starts with 0x.

1 Like

Thank you !! problem solved :slight_smile:

What is BEBP20 for ADA?

Hi @fiz, BEP20 is running in the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network. The address for your BEP20 ADA should start with 0x.

How to know if an asset in on BEP20 or ERC20 or some other ones? Would Binance apply bridge when receiving ADA?

As stated earlier: BEP20 is running in the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network. The explorer for that one is https://bscscan.com/.

I don’t think Cardano is on Ethereum (as an ERC20 token).

For BEP2, the address starts with bnb. The explorer is https://explorer.binance.org/.

And lastly, for the mainnet, the address usually starts with addr1. Explorer: https://cardanoscan.io/

Depends on them. When you trade with a CEX, they will simply log the amount to your account.

If I have some ADA in Binance and want to send to my personal wallet there are three choices:

1. Cardano
  2. BEP2
  3. BEP20(BSC)

Where would the funds go if I were to chose 1 or 2 or 3? What types of wallets I’ll need for each type? Also, would the bridging be done when I received them in my wallet?

Afterwards when I want to send the same assets back to Binance or another broker will be able to accept them?

What are the pros/cons of each option? When to use one vs another option?

#1 won’t work with Trust Wallet. #2 and #3 can. To store #2, simply provided your BNB address (starts with bnb). For #3, give your Smart Chain wallet address (starts with 0x).

No. That’s why you should be careful as to which network you choose.

Depends if they accept that type of token version. Please triple-check.

In general, the pro is that you are holding the native Cardano (in a sense, since it is a pegged token). The con is that you can’t use it directly to the mainnet of Cardano.

Since mainnet Cardano is not supported in the app, you can only use BEP2 and BEP20. When to use? If you simply want to HODL, choose BEP2. If you want to join farms, staking, etc., use BEP20.

1 Like

Which ADA did you have in TrustWallet BEP2 or BEP20? I’m new to this and want to find out what works. Thanks

Hello,
Also having issues sending cryptos out to external wallets. It keeps saying invalid address.
Version is 1.33

Hello @newman2021 make sure you select correct network same as the token in the wallet. Click on the token you want to transfer and look at the top left corner you will see the network either BEP2 or BEP20. Go to the destination platform and copy the address with the same network as your tokens in your Trust wallet.

Got it. Thank you so much.
Now i have another issue. Sorry.
Swapped a tiny amount of BNB for Squid today. It said successful. Yet, i dont see my balance showing up. Yes, i understand i have to manually add tokens in settings. I added as many different ones for Squid as i could find on marketcap. Com. Still, balance doesnt show. But history says i have 100.
Version for TWallet is 2.7
0xf6bc6c5e2d3fb18f198d232dceec43dee31afbe3be55646685fc1aec486d9ab6

Would you please take a look.
Thank you so very much.

@newman2021
You need to add your SQUID tokens as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x6e988f0cb3d1118c9038ca04a5eb7bad737d39e6
Decimals: 9

Thank you🙏
No matter how hard i have tried to get rid of this XRUNE, swapping for something else, i ended up getting errors of “cant estimate gas”… I have tried to change slippage, as well as changing decimals…
As i can see that have have a balance on XRUNE, yet it doesnt show either in TrustWallet, even though I added it. Maybe a wrong XRUNE?

0x11fe56bd7614ce0a41b92ea328a5ec160b97950d31b7db388ef187648beea146

Hello @newman2021 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Version 2.10

Version 2.10

Hello @newman2021 that is error on PancakeSwap not Trust wallet. You have to reach them for support on your issue.