Send BEP20 USDT to crypto.com

Hey Guys,
I don’t know if my doing this right posting my question here, So If not please don’t be to harsh with me.

I wanted to buy some AMP on crypto.com,
so I send some BEP20 USDT from my Trust wallet to my crypto.com (which is ERC20)

Is there anyway to recover the funds, I talked to crypto.com support team and they said they can’t help me. I read somewhere they would help me for a 10% fee, but I guess that’s not right.

I hope somebody can help me.

Kind Regards,

Hello @Lk99 Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled.

If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Ok thanks man this makes me sad.
Do you think they would be able to refund me?
Because as I said I read many times that exchanges like kucoin,cpctake a 10% to get the funds back.

But when I asked the contact support team, they never really addressed it.

Hoping to hear from you again.

@Lk99 I don’t know. You should stick with crypto.com’s support, we have nothing to do from our side.

I accidentally sent from Trust wallet AIOZ going to my cryptocom wallet and never arrived. I check the Status and it shows its complete. when I look it up on Blockchain it shows it’s sitting its sitting in a wallet with one coin, which is AIOZ. Is there a way to recover this? I already contacted Cryptocom customer service via email and sent him screenshot of every single page. Please help thank you.

@Bardia13 You need to speak with the Crypto .com support team since you sent there.

1 Like

Thanks Tobi. Yeah sent them email with all screenshots. Hopefully they can help.

1 Like