Send binance peg ethereum to wrong eth address

send binance peg ethereum to eth wrong address can someone help to back may balance
how can i retrieve that,. thank you in advance

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

wallet recieve:

0xe275FebE2B38e2f73c41cE943D6CB516F6c86Bb1

hash:

0xffc50dc9c60e2ab290d61f42716d625cec3428aac5894c7f73fd899d8a8b945d

1 Like

hope you can help sir that money is important to i hope you can retrieve god bless

1 Like

@yobads
To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

it doesnt work alan i tried already please tell step by step thank you alan47

@yobads sorry, I didn’t check closely received address when I replied.

The receiver address is 0xb01837351814a0666534b7d34cf740817ced0fb7 not the one you sent on screenshot above.

We need the details of the receiver address (0xb01837351814a0666534b7d34cf740817ced0fb7) if it is Trust wallet. But if the receiver address is on another platform, you have to contact them for your deposit issue.

1 Like

yes alan buti i check the reciever address they have a minimum deposit i did not check, it is possible to retrive them ?

1 Like

@yobads confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled. Only receiver can help you on this issue.

1 Like

thanks allan how can i contact the blockchain, do you have idea the reciever address is my own address wallet in abra wallet but they have a minimum deposit do you think my deposit will stay until i deposit again to reach the minimum or its impossible to create a wallet that can i use my phrase or private key to import? do you have ang idea, thanks allan

1 Like

@yobads Please contact the customer support of abra wallet so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like