Send ETH 2 week still pending

two weeks ago I sent ETH with gas price 1 and it is still pending. how to cancel it to change the gas price

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x216a322f88caa2cc3161254c1fe0a619c5a133265d6436cf07958c7f718151b0

4 Likes

Just wait, your deposit will come

4 Likes

Thanks sir. I will wait.

3 Likes

Or u can import your wallet to Metamask then charge your fee there.

3 Likes

Why can such a long time?
Hopefully quickly resolved

2 Likes

Thanks sir. I will try

2 Likes

Follow this guide to increase gas price for your transaction: Pending "Stuck" Transactions

4 Likes

Thanks sir for the information

2 Likes

Sama bang ane kirim bnb ke indodax kaga masuk padahal diwallet berhasil gimana ya ngebalikin nya :disappointed_relieved:
3119606F76BCFC8EA1452D1063CE586D63E9839AF67251C7A822F129773E3E2D

2 Likes

Tunggu aja pasti masuk itu asal meminta gk salah

1 Like

Please use English, you are not in the local language. @Brece

All I know is when making a transaction. If it has already been done, it cannot be undone. What’s more to change the cost of gas, so setting the gas before shipping it is important.

1 Like

I think its already arrived

1 Like

Hi, i had a transaction stuck (tried to send eth from trust to meta mask) , it took too long, so i followed this guide you posted

to cancel the transaction, i started a new transaction as it says in the guide , not sure if i did it correctly, in the receiving address i put my trust wallet receiving address!!! This is what I understood from the guide posted above, my first transaction that was stuck disappeared, the new transaction of 0 Eth Appeared, but I haven’t got my Eth back!!

Help please,
Thanks in advance

Hello @Billy4 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hello , can you solve my problem?? there is something wrong with my account

@Paeanisadorable you have to send details asked above so as we can check on your issue.

3 My Txhash : 2C5AC1AE580859384FCDBBBA2940FF81D1E2867D9094E387D0F2E550AABCC6F6

4 Yesterday, I tried to swap my BNB to ETH, but there might be some error. During swap process, it downloaded and, then, it show as my screen that my BNB has transferred to some address. Now, I have no BNB in my account. So, I tried to swap again. The result was the same, and my BNB (0.0019) was transferred to same account again. How can I get my BNB back ??

HELP PLEASE, I know that she has already answer. But, I think there might be some error on the app.

@Paeanisadorable Jenny already answered to your question. Refer to that thread please.