Send iotx nativ to wallet erc20 iotx

Hi,

I have a problem and i need some help please…

So, i sent my funds iotx nativ from Crypto.com app to Defi Crypto.com wallet, but this wallet can’t support nativ token.

After a discussin with crypto.com support, they told to me i need import my wallet to that wallet support nativ tokens.

So, when i import my wallet on TrustWallet app, i don’t see my funds.

Since when i give public adress, i can see the funds.

Please can you help me to recovery my funds ? :pensive:

Hello @Sgz66 after importing your wallet to Trust wallet, is the receive address in Trust wallet identical to the address on crypto.com wallet?

Hi @Alan47,

Yes i have same adress for erc20 iotx on Defi Wallet Crypto and Wallet Trustwallet, but the nativ token Wallet have not my funds…

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi,

So, here is the version of the application ;

Now, that is tx hash transaction

0x97f69819c0f93857f1ec390d612e08f8e37f7630492819c17fcd79fbc40801a7

With screenshot here

Its automatically i dont write any adress so

Same adress erc20 on crypto and trust wallet

So the support of crypto told to me this

But when i import my wallet

So, the support told to me I send iotx nativ to erc20 iotx Wallet so i need to import my wallet to wallet support nativ token.

Can you help me please ? Thank you I know I have bad english…

@Sgz66 you sent your IOTX to native address io1t063rk6vh5jgj8wwzex7uy9354hnpupprpmqnp not ERC20 address. So, after importing your IOTX address should be io1t063rk6vh5jgj8wwzex7uy9354hnpupprpmqnp as it is the address where you sent your funds to.

yes that’s what I explained to you from the start, I sent nativ tokens to an erc20 iotx wallet

So,

this address is a public address, the support told to me I need to import my wallet, see the screenshot