Sender sent VET (VeChain) to my VEN (VeChain Token ERC20) address

Sender sent me VET (VeChain) to my VEN (VeChain Token ERC20) address here in Trust Wallet. How can I restore my coins?? Please, help!

4 Likes

Hello @rinat_spartanec To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan. The problem is I was dealing with a cryptoexchanger and I made a mistake. I payed for VeChain VET, and I wrote a wrong address VeChain VEN), so my tokens are in nowhere.

1 Like

Please follow this guide: https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > VeChain > import the private key

2 Likes

Hi Alan. What is the process if the currency does not appear in + i already have a wallet, but if I have it? It does not come out to be able to paste the private key

Hello @zmuniz which currency? What are you trying to do?

…………………………………

I send ETH to the wrong address on the Aquagoat smartchain network? could I get the Eth back?

Can you provide your address and transaction hash please?
So as I can check on explorer.

Here is the wrong address (VEN). Cryptochanger sent (VET) coins there.
0xBBDf859b200f3c62064289a301D0f22A765035aC

And hash VeChain Explorer | Tx

1 Like

@rinat_spartanec I already provided you steps to recover your funds above.

Yes Alan thanks
0x2c4946b5f4ea9e07b568e45b604c39c09db195648bc2818943dfc4ed858f92b7

Hello @zmuniz sorry, your transaction is already confirmed it can’t be reversed nor cancelled. Be careful next time before transacting. Double check the address before sending.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, buddy! I will try we will see what we can do. I also asked the sender, if it would be possible to assist from their part, but it’s imposible.

Thanks for taking your time to verify and help me :pensive::ok_hand: have a nice weekend

1 Like

I could restore Vechain coins, thank you! Do you have a Tron address? I will send you some coins in gratitude.

1 Like